Package for 1 guest includes a Standard room (no bed preference) with a Bronze general admission seat.
Package Builder Instructions
When you are ready to book, complete steps 1 through 4. For detailed instructions see below.
Step 1 – Guests
• The price shown is the TOTAL entry level price for your entire party. To determine the per person price, divide the entry level price by the number in your party.
• Note that you can save on the per person price when you go as a group of 3 in a room.
• Parties of 1 are available, but due to the nature of the demand for the rooms, and the pre-negotiated rate of the hotel, we can only sell at a small discounted price.
• For parties of 4 we recommend booking 2 rooms.
• When you are satisfied with your choice, click the “Seats” button.
Step 2 – Seats
• The venue is divided into 4 seating sections: Bronze (general admission), Silver, Gold and Platinum. Platinum Seating is designed as Cabaret style with tables that seat 4 people.
• When you pay in full you will be able to select your seats via email with the box office. Payment plan seating will be assigned by the box office when payment plans are paid in full or by September 15, 2018. Plans that are completed on the same date will have seats assigned according to the date of the original booking.
• You will only get to choose your seating section at this time. Exact seat locations are assigned once you pay in full and will be selected on a first-sold basis.
• When you are satisfied with your choices, click the “Rooms” button.
Step 3 – Rooms
• For 1 or 2 guest options, your entry level room is a Standard room with no bed preference. Bed preference will be assigned upon check-in and based on availability. If you wish to ensure you have either a King or 2 Double beds, you will need to upgrade to a Deluxe category.
• For 3 guests, you must book a room with 2 double beds, which is why your entry level room is pre-set as a Deluxe double.
• Woodstock rooms will place your room in the Woodstock outdoor stage courtyard and offer views of the stage so that you can enjoy the show from the comfort of your balcony or rooftop terrace. Note that you will ALSO have seats in the venue which you will select the section in the next step. Woodstock rooms offer the advantage of an additional option to watch the show. Room building locations are only guaranteed if you choose Woodstock option.
• The hotel is configured into 9 buildings, and each has 3 floors: ground, second and third.
• All Grand Sky rooms are located on the 3rd floor.
• If you have a request for a certain floor or building, you can enter in your Order Notes field on checkout. It will be a preference only and is not guaranteed.
• Once you have selected your room choice, scroll down to view extra night options to extend your stay. Click on the next instruction box for details on extra nights.
Step 3 – Pre & Post Nights
• Here you can choose to add up to 3 nights pre or post event.
• Use the drop-down menu to view the available options.
• Prices shown are the total price for the number of nights selected.
• Pre-nights include entertainment (Artists TBA).
• There are additional savings if you choose more than one pre-night. Each additional night includes a $50 savings.
• When you are satisfied with your choices, click the “Review” button.
• This is your final step to make any changes to your package before adding to your cart.
• To make changes to any of your Steps simply click on their corresponding images.
• IMPORTANT – If you change certain steps, some of your other selections may no longer be compatible and you will need to re-select certain steps to match your new selections. Otherwise the system will not let you add to your cart.
• When you are satisfied with your order, click the “Add to Cart” button.
Trouble Shooting FAQ’s
A: Check to make sure you don’t already have something in your cart. The system will only allow you to book one order at a time.
A: You may have accidentally selected mismatched guests / rooms / seats. This can happen if you have hit the back button in your browser and changed your configuration. The system will reset and you will have to start over.
Check-in time is 3 pm.
Check-out time is 12 noon.
Q: What dates do I book my flights?
Arrival on October 4th, 2018
Departure on October October 8th, 2018
Q: Can I extend my stay?
If you wish to add pre or post nights to your stay, you can add them during the package builder process, or you can add them later.
Extra Night Help
We highly recommend that you book your extra nights through us.
• The prices are pre-negotiated with the hotel at our group rate.
• If you do find lower rates please let us know, as they may not be valid for this event.
• Booking with an alternate company will cause you to have multiple confirmation numbers and may require you to move rooms during the festival.
Click on the image below to view all pricing.
Check-in for the 4-night event is October 4th, 2018. Special group rates are available for up to 3 nights prior to October 4th. Each pre-night you add is $50 less to encourage you to arrive early!
• One Pre-night arrives October 3rd
• Two Pre-nights arrives October 2nd
• Three Pre-nights arrives October 1st
Pre-nights include entertainment and are priced slightly higher than Post (details on performers TBA).
To add extra nights:
• You can add these while you are booking your package conveniently in the “Rooms” step.
• Once you select your room type, you can add extra nights by scrolling down and selecting from the 2 drop-down menus.
• The first drop-down is for pre-event nights. The prices shown are the total for the no. of nights selected. Note that pre-event nights include entertainment and also have the incentive of being $50 less for each extra night you add.
• The second drop-down is for post-event nights. The prices shown are the total for the no. of nights selected.
• Click “Add to Cart”
If you wish to also add Post-Nights, stay on the page and proceed to “Post-Nights” instructions below. Otherwise you can click the “View Cart” to review your selections and proceed to checkout.
Check-out for the the 4-night event is October 8th, 2018. Special group rates are available for up to 3 nights after the event.
• One post-night departs October 9th
• Two post-nights departs October 10th
• Three post-nights departs October 11th
Post-Nights do not include entertainment.
To add post-nights:
• From the first drop-down menu select “Post-Nights”
• From the second drop-down menu, select the room type that matches your existing reservation and number of guests.
• The price for 1 night will appear below
• Adjust the number of nights (up to 3) with the quantity button.
• Click “Add to Cart”
When you are satisfied, click the “View Cart” to review your selections and proceed to checkout.
Make sure you match your existing reservation room type and number of guests in the pull down menu in order to view and purchase the proper rates.
If your room type is mis-matched it will require you to change rooms during the festival.
Pay in Full
• If you have already paid in full for your existing package, you will need to pay in full for the extra nights.
• To purchase extra nights with a payment plan you must have a current plan in effect.
• When you get to the Checkout page you will have the option at the bottom of the page to select Credit Card, or Payment Plan.
• You will NOT be charged an additional payment plan fee. Your extra nights will be added to your existing payment plan and you will receive an updated invoice with the new monthly payments.